Thursday, May 21, 2009

Orchestra Concert

April 8th, 2009 Kaylee had an Orchestra concert. I am so proud of her. She started taking orchestra this year after school and has loved it. She thought about changing instruments from the violin to the flute and tried it for about 2 weeks and changed her mind about that. She decided that she likes the Violin and will continue with it in 7th grade. I wish I could download my videos onto my computer but my video camera is so old it isn't compatible with Vista and the manufacturer of my camera said they don't plan on making it compatible so hopefully one day I can show you all my videos. :)




Megan and Kaylee at their concert! These girls have so much fun together!

Sorry this picture is so blurry. It was the best I could get.


6 comments:

  1. That's pretty sweet! I'm just got a violin and am trying to learn how to play it. She'll have to teach me how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool!! Jerome plaid the viola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for her she looks so cute and grownup

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does look so cute! I always wished I could play violin. I'm stuck with just piano though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know she was so talented! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone needs to update this blog Amber!!!!

    ReplyDelete