Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Kaylee and David Archuleta

So if you know my mom Geri then you know that she absolutely loves David Archuleta.... So on March 27th, 2009, which I think is the week after Kaylee, my mom and Pam went to Idaho to see David Archuleta in concert, my mom took my little sister Stacie, Kaylee and Kaylee's friend Kacandra to yet another David Archuleta concert. Todd was supposed to go but because he had an early ball game the next morning I wouldn't let him go so Kaylee took Kacandra for her birthday! They met some other friends at the concert and as you can see below they loved being there! Thanks again mom! I really appreciate you always dragging my kids along with you!!!



Kaylee, Kacandra, Lexi, and Steven looking into a light outside of the concert.

Steven, Lexi, Kacandra and Kaylee posing for more pictures.



Lexi, Kacandra, Kaylee and Steven jumping off the walls!



Steven, Kacandra, Lexi and Kaylee... Don't we look cool! :)



Stacie and Geri having a blast watching David Archuleta perform!





1 comment:

  1. I just found your link on Kass's blog. Send me an email and I'll invite you to mine. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete